Welcome to the Notre Dame Club of Grand Rapids online community!
Welcome to the
Notre Dame Club of Grand Rapids website. Our Club serves more than 1,900
alumni, family and friends living in the metro Grand Rapids, Michigan,
We provide a year-round schedule of service projects, social events, spiritual events and continuing education opportunities.
The mission of our Club also includes raising funds to support local ND
students scholarships, service and social events. Please explore our
many events — and consider joining us!
Follow us on Facebook
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Upcoming Club Events:
- Student Send-Off: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at Millennium Park, Open Shelter 2 (1415 Maynard Ave SW, Walker), 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm or so. All are welcome! RSVP with John Ashby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Networking Happy Hour & ArtPrize: Thursday, September 21, 2017 at Brick and Porter (47 Monroe Center NW, Grand Rapids), 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm. After networking, attendees are invited to join us for a walk through ArtPrize that evening. RSVP with Kate Nagengast at email@example.com.
- Young Alumni ArtPrize Walk: Sunday, October 1
- Christmas Party: Friday, December 8, 2017 at Derby Station (2237 Wealthy St. SE, Grand Rapids)
Join the ND Club of Grand Rapids for 2017-2018:
By paying your dues, you become eligible for 2018 Notre Dame Football Tickets.
Annual membership (July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018) dues are:
- $25 for Young Alumni* (1 Club lottery entry)
- $35 for Blue Membership (1 Club lottery entry)
- $50 for Gold Membership (2 Club lottery entries)
- $100 for Hesburgh Membership (3 Club lottery entries)
*Available within 10 years of graduation from Notre Dame
Your dues are used to fund our local ND student scholarships and to support a wide range of community service efforts. Pay your dues online by credit card or by check via U.S. mail.